Conquered Kings Embroidered Polo Shirt
The polo was created by polo players to have a buttoned- down collar to keep their collars from flapping in the wind. The polo we know and love has evolved over the years. today is used by men and woman for a business casual look. It has moved from being sports exclusive to a closet staple. This polo features the Conquered Kings skull with crown to the left upper corner, giving you both class and style. Our skull king logo design was to give myself and others a reminder to achieve their dreams and not give up. Be a rebel. Be a liberator. The skull in the design represents objects that have been achieved. Objects achieved are checked off the list; dead, thus a skull. The crown signifies the power and dignity of a king. I put the crown on the skull as a reminder of the power we have to do good in this world, and the ability to achieve our goals.
Combine style and class with this 100% cotton polo shirt! The detailed embroidery is a great conversation starter, and thanks to the pre-shrunk fabric, the shirt will maintain its shape after washing.
• 100% ring-spun cotton pique
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton pique, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.3 oz/yd² (213.6 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk and quarter-turned fabric
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Three wood toned buttons on a clean-finished placket with a reinforced box
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala